Normally a person's natural eyelash falls out every 60 - 120 days and a new lash grows in. Therefore, it is necessary to get touch-ups every 2 to 3 weeks to add lashes to the new growth. Your natural lash cycle as well as how you take care of your lashes will affect how long the extensions will last. Some clients have had their extensions for over a year with regular touchups visits. If maintained well, then these lashes can last up to 2-3 months with infills, depending on your natural lash cycle. Each clients lash cycle will vary.
How to take care about Eyelash Extensions:
• Do not get lashes wet for 12 hours after application
• Avoid hot steam or sauna
• Avoid running water directly on your lashes
• Do not rub your eyes
• If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area
• Use water based eye makeup remover
• Do not perm your lashes
• Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
• Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely)
Eyelash extension will transform your look!